Our company undertakes to build local Ethernet data networks both in addition to and independently of its own application systems.
- copper-based and glass fibre networks
- speeds: 10/100 Mbps, 1 Gbps and 10 Gbps
- high operational safety with built-in redundancy.
- For workshops and warehouses:
- setting up a signal propagation model for halls,
- designing an optimal Access Point allocation on the model,
- automatic power control on Access Points,
- network management.
Our specialists perform all the steps from the need to the turnkey system:
- Needs assessment: checking business needs, data volumes, availability, etc.
- Field survey: checking dimensions, temperature conditions, propagation influencing equipment, etc.
- Survey of existing network devices and topology.
- Designing a network architecture according to the results of the surveys with design programs.
- Construction of the network according to the approved plan:
- installation of active and passive devices,
- installation of cabling brackets and substructures,
- disconnection and identification of copper and optical cables,
- connection and parameterization of active devices.
- Testing, inspecting, measuring and documenting the built network.
- Operator training with training materials.
- Handing over the complete documentation of the finished network.
- Project management to ensure the timely completion of the activities above.
ELMŰ-ÉMÁSZ, PCE Paragon Solutions (Foxconn)