We have developed our NAV-licensed, computer-based, online cash register system for retail stores and store chains. You can request only the installation of the software on your existing cash register devices, but we also build completely new cash register systems. We also offer turnkey solutions for stalls, canteens, fashion stores, gas stations and ticket offices.
We take care of everything from the installation of the cash register system through tax licensing and / or localization to the 24-hour cash register IT customer support and service.
As SRS POS is a computer-based cash register, it can be flexibly adapted and expanded according to the needs of the given business, on three levels:
SRS POS cash register
The POS cash register is an elegant and space-saving solution. A cash register is actually a computer with a touch screen that is suitable for constant operation. Thanks to the touch screen, you don’t need a separate mouse or keyboard. The basic accessories of the cash register are the tax printer, the customer display, the cash drawer and the barcode scanner.
Our software developed for POS cash registers has the modern features we are used to, such as:
- Product identification: by barcode, part number or name.
- Payment methods: cash, card, coupon, foreign currency, mixed.
- Discount options: fixed and percentage.
- Capacity: It handles an article body of 2-300,000 items without any problems.
- Security: we store the database at all levels in case there is no internet.
Expansion option: Control of multiple cash registers, inventory management and connection of additional devices
The PC-based cash register can be supplemented with the SRS BOS background computer, which enables inventory management and central control of several cash registers.
By connecting a computer workstation, which is usually located separately from the sales area, you can:
- Control several cash registers from one place: central item and customer master management, synchronization between points of sale,
- Collecting sales data for each cash register,
- Inventory records and inventory reports: all inventory and customer activities (including product movements such as receipt, return, order, cross-network handover and receipt, inventory and evaluation, scrapping, etc.) as well as on-demand reports related to these activities be done,
- additional devices can be connected to the cash register, such as an electronic shelf label, various vending machines (e.g. glass changer, snack, coffee, drink, etc.), camera cash register monitoring, self-service payment terminals, access control systems.
Expansion option: Central control of cash register systems in store networks
We recommend the SRS HOS server for the central management of several cash register systems (e.g. store network), for managing them from one place, and for connecting them to corporate management systems. With the help of a computer located in the center it is possible to:
- collect turnover data from individual stores (cash register systems),
- central store management, central setting and modification of the data of each store (prices, products, partners, shifts, etc.), central initiation of promotions, promotions, even for the whole network or for only a part of it,
- for interconnection with corporate governance systems: data collected from cash registers can be transferred to corporate governance systems (ERP, CRM, etc.).
Vertical-specific cash registers