On 13th July 2010, the European Union adopted the new 2010/45/EU Directive, thus amending the 2006/112/EC Directive, according to the common ÁFA (value-added tax (VAT)) on the rules of invoicing. The main reason for the amendment is that electronic invoicing is playing an increasingly important role in the economy, thanks to the reduction of invoicing costs.
At present, e-invoicing is gaining worldwide popularity as it significantly increases the effectiveness of companies and reduces the number of operations performed in the area of finance and logistics. The solution from SRS – Comarch is able to forward the invoices to PDF quickly and safely. A further advantage of the ECOD eDOC24 system is that it can be integrated to the ECOD Operator and ECOD Archive applications, which allows customers to handle all invoices (EDI and PKI) in one place.
- Comprehensive solution for handling of e-invoices with secure electronic signature (Of course, you can also handle other types of documents in the system.)
- Various transfer options regarding the signed invoices
- eDOC24 web portal
- Other (e.g. data carriers)
- Archiving e-invoices to secure the possibility for the NAV (National Tax and Customs Administration of Hungary (NTCA)) or for the inspectors of the NAV
- Status of sent documents is always traceable
- Individual customisation of web portal for company profile of customer
- Expandable with outsourcing service and e-invoice project
- Sending an e-mail / SMS message, for instance, for the recipient at the billing
- Effective creation and support services with experienced professionals
- Professional help through the ECOD HelpDesk
- Since 2009 the Gartner Magic Quadrant has considered it one of the best solutions among service providers with integrated solutions