SRS Informatika Kft offers, in accordance with the concession tender of the Nemzeti Dohánykereskedelmi Nonprofit Zrt (Hungarian tobacco trading company), solutions for the execution of computer-based, intelligent cashier systems as well as for the establishment of centralised data processing by the so-called “Head Office server”.
The cashier system solutions offered by SRS Informatika Kft for tobacco shops are available at two different price points. Both alternatives are already installable this year and can be upgraded with the appropriate update, with the preservation of the funds included in the price of the components, which correspond to the regulation (3/2013, II.15) of the NGM (Ministry for National Economy of Hungary) for online communication and encrypted data processing.
The SRS retail trade IT system used as POS software largely meets the requirements imposed by the Nemzeti Dohánykereskedelmi Nonprofit Zrt (Hungarian Tobacco Trading Company), which consists in fact that the operator of Nemzeti Dohánybolt (National Tobacco Shop) must have electronic cash registers or an equivalent electronic registration system by commissioning.
The recommended cashier systems
- Keeping a day-accurate reserve register
- Transmission of sales daily by online connection to the responsible authority or Nemzeti Dohánykereskedelmi Nonprofit Zrt (Hungarian tobacco trading company).
- With the use of a module-based cashier system configuration, it is possible to meet the automatic receipt expense obligation (printout of a simplified invoice) as well as the handling of the reserves, the preparation of the appropriate reports / statistics and the transmission through the communication channels.
- Containing a valid tax permit, which must be renewed again and again during the year according to the regulation of the NGM (Ministry for National Economy of Hungary).
SRS Informatika Kft can provide all the rest
- Smart PC-based cash register machine (cash register, barcode reader, bank card terminal) for subsidiaries of retail chains
- Interface between the cash registers in the subsidiaries and the head office
- Interface between the head office and the tobacco manufacturers
- Interface between the Head Office and the NAV (National Tax and Customs Administration of Hungary (NTCA))
- Interface between the head office and the tobacco wholesalers
- Service due to the SLA
- Preparation of documents
- Legal system tracking